►Kick back and enjoy 10 hours of rain and occasional thunder in autumn. Leaves are changing. Cold is coming. Get out those blankets and get to sleep.
Something to think about:
Tips for Reducing Stress:
- Accept that there are events that you cannot control.
- Keep a positive attitude; rather than defaulting to negatives (”Nothing goes right for me,” or ”Bad things always happen to me”), give yourself positive messages (”I’m doing my best,” or ”I’ll ask for help”).
- Halt stress in its tracks; if you feel overwhelmed, take a walk or drive in the slow lane to avoid getting angry at other drivers.
- Manage your time. Give yourself time to get things done; set your watch so you have more time to prepare for an event.
- Do things that are pleasurable, like reading or gardening.
Explore this sound, as well as ALL of my other sounds by visiting my YouTube channel. Remember, you can search for Sleepdroid Studios at any time on YouTube to find me.
This sound is available for download in our digital store. More info
☯ Don’t forget, you can also find many of my sounds for sale as digital downloads here in the store.
You can also download one of my free or paid apps from the Google Play store.
☮ This video could help you rest, relax, meditate, practice yoga, get a massage, ASMR, just zone out, or of course fall asleep. Let SleepDroid Studios become your new source for Meditation Music, Relaxing Music, Sleep Sounds, Music for Sleep, Yoga Music, Sounds for Sleeping, Sounds for Studying, Nature Slideshows, Tibetan Singing Bowls, Sleep Sound Meditation, or really any type of relaxing sleep sounds or music to fall asleep to.
❤ Like this sound? Share the love! ❤
Tell your friends about this awesome relaxing sound. Remember, sharing is caring. ツ
➝ Feel free to comment with other types of sleep sounds you would like to hear. Trickling water music for sleep? Dripping water sleep music? Rainstorm sleep music? City noise sleep sound? Pirate sleep noises? More box fan sleep sounds? 10 Hour Aquarium HD Videos? Bird sound sleeping music? Ancient fighting squirrels? Tell me! ✉ I love to hear from people!